I do not have the money for the application/grow site fee. Can it be waived? Can I make installment payments or use my credit card? Will my insurance pay?
No, the only available payment options are checks or money orders that should be made payable to Treasurer of the Department.
All FAQ’s from CMMP Guidelines
- Can I have someone else sign and date my application (a proxy) if I am physically unable to do so?
- Can I travel to another state with medical marijuana and my CMMP registry identification card without worrying about being arrested or charged with civil or criminal penalties?
- Do I have to tell the CMMP if I change my mailing address, add or remove a caregiver or grower, or change my grow site address?
- Do I need to be a resident to get a card?
- Do I need to keep a copy of my application and any other information I send to the CMMP?
- Do patients get a refund if they withdraw from the program?
- How can I reach the CMMP?
- How much does it cost to replace my card or change my caregiver or grower?
- If I have a criminal record, can I get a card?
- Is the Connecticut Medical Marijuana Program confidential?
- What are the payment options for the state application fee?
- Who qualifies for a reduced state application fee?