Who qualifies for a reduced state application fee?
The department does not provide any information about reduced application fees.
All FAQ’s from CMMP Guidelines
- Can I have someone else sign and date my application (a proxy) if I am physically unable to do so?
- Can I travel to another state with medical marijuana and my CMMP registry identification card without worrying about being arrested or charged with civil or criminal penalties?
- Do I have to tell the CMMP if I change my mailing address, add or remove a caregiver or grower, or change my grow site address?
- Do I need to be a resident to get a card?
- Do I need to keep a copy of my application and any other information I send to the CMMP?
- Do patients get a refund if they withdraw from the program?
- How can I reach the CMMP?
- How much does it cost to replace my card or change my caregiver or grower?
- I do not have the money for the application/grow site fee. Can it be waived? Can I make installment payments or use my credit card? Will my insurance pay?
- If I have a criminal record, can I get a card?
- Is the Connecticut Medical Marijuana Program confidential?
- What are the payment options for the state application fee?