Why do I have to see a doctor to get my card?
Seeing a doctor to get a medical marijuana registry identification card is required to validate that you have been diagnosed by a licensed physician.
All FAQ’s from Approval Process
- Are there any discounts available?
- Are there time limits on the age of my medical records?
- Do I have to provide my Social Security Number over the Internet?
- How do I apply for a medical marijuana card?
- What information will I have to provide online?
- What is the full process for obtaining a medical marijuana card?