Can I submit my renewal application early?
Yes. You must apply for renewal at least forty-three days prior to the expiration date of your current card.
All FAQ’s from Renewal Process
- Am I able to get an extension if my card is close to expiring?
- I am renewing my card. Is that any different?
- I had my medical marijuana card a couple years ago and it has expired. Do I need to get a new doctor’s recommendation?
- I went to a different clinic to get my medical card the first time. Do I need to go there again?
- Is it harder to renew my medical card after it expires?
- Is there an advantage to returning to the same clinic for my renewal?