What is a caregiver?
A caregiver can either be a patient or an individual registered under the Department of Consumer Protection, optionally designated by a registered qualifying patient. A potential caregiver must be evaluated by the patient’s physician, and listed on the patient’s written certification and application in order to assist with the use of medical marijuana.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medicine can I have with my card?
- Is the Connecticut Medical Marijuana Card recognized by other states?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a CMMP card?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is the impact of possessing a medical marijuana card on employment?
- What should I tell my employer if I am subjected to a drug test?
- Where can I use my medication?
- Where do I get medical marijuana medication?
- Who can use medical marijuana?