How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
All operating dispensaries in Connecticut set different prices for medical marijuana for patients depending on how much of the allowable amount they would purchase.
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary? Where does the medicine in dispensaries come from?
- How can I find a medical marijuana dispensary in Connecticut?
- How many dispensaries are there?
- What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates or other prepackaged products?
- What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. a dispensary?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will I be able to visit a dispensary immediately after visiting a clinic?
- Will on-site consumption of marijuana be allowed?