What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates or other prepackaged products?
A dispensary shall not dispense marijuana that does not bear the required label as follows:
- The serial number, as assigned by the dispensary facility;
- The date of dispensing the marijuana;
- The quantity of marijuana dispensed;
- The name and registration certificate number of the qualifying patient and, where applicable, the primary caregiver;
- The name of the certifying physician;
- Such directions for use as may be included in the physician’s written certification or otherwise provided by the physician;
- Name of the dispensary;
- Name and address of the dispensary facility;
- Any cautionary statement as may be required by Connecticut state statute or regulation; and
- A prominently printed expiration date based on the producer’s recommended conditions of use and storage that can be read and understood by the ordinary individual.
- The expiration date required by this section shall be no later than the expiration date determined by the producer.
- No person except a dispensary, or a dispensary technician operating under the direct supervision of a dispensary, shall alter, deface, or remove any label so affixed.
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary? Where does the medicine in dispensaries come from?
- How can I find a medical marijuana dispensary in Connecticut?
- How many dispensaries are there?
- How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
- What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. a dispensary?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will I be able to visit a dispensary immediately after visiting a clinic?
- Will on-site consumption of marijuana be allowed?