What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. a dispensary?
A Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Connecticut is a facility where patients with debilitating illness or their designated caregivers can purchase or obtain medical marijuana for medical use.
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary? Where does the medicine in dispensaries come from?
- How can I find a medical marijuana dispensary in Connecticut?
- How many dispensaries are there?
- How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
- What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates or other prepackaged products?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will I be able to visit a dispensary immediately after visiting a clinic?
- Will on-site consumption of marijuana be allowed?