How can I find a medical marijuana dispensary in Connecticut?
Below is a list of registered medical marijuana dispensaries in Connecticut.
Arrow Alternative Care, Inc.
92 Weston St.
Unit No. 16
Hartford, CT 06120
Monday – Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Bluepoint Wellness of Connecticut
469 East Main Street
Branford, CT 06405
Monday – Friday: 09:30 am – 2:00 pm
Saturday: 09:00 am – 2:00 pm
Compassionate Care Center of Connecticut
4 Garella Road
Bethel, CT 06801
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Prime Wellness of Connecticut
75 John Fitch Blvd.
South Windsor, CT 06074
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday, Friday & Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Thames Valley Alternative Relief LLC
1100 Norwich-New London Turnpike
Uncasville, CT 06382
Monday – Friday: 09:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 09:00 am – 3:00 pm
The Healing Corner, Inc.
159 East Main St.
Bristol, CT 06010
Monday – Wednesday & Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 1 :00 pm
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary? Where does the medicine in dispensaries come from?
- How many dispensaries are there?
- How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
- What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates or other prepackaged products?
- What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. a dispensary?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will I be able to visit a dispensary immediately after visiting a clinic?
- Will on-site consumption of marijuana be allowed?