How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary? Where does the medicine in dispensaries come from?
A producer shall only transport marijuana products according to these regulations:
- Products must be in a locked, safe, and secure storage compartment that is part of the vehicle transporting the marijuana.
- Products must be in a storage compartment that is not visible from outside the vehicle.
- A production facility employee, when transporting marijuana, shall travel directly from the producer facility to the dispensary facility and shall not make any stops in between, except to other dispensary facilities.
- A producer shall ensure that all delivery times and routes are randomized.
- A producer shall staff all transport vehicles with a minimum of two employees.
- A delivery team member shall have access to a secure form of communication with employees at the production facility at all times that the vehicle contains marijuana.
- A delivery team member shall possess a department-issued identification card at all times when transporting or delivering marijuana and shall produce it to the commissioner, the commissioner’s authorized representative, or law enforcement official upon request.
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How can I find a medical marijuana dispensary in Connecticut?
- How many dispensaries are there?
- How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
- What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates or other prepackaged products?
- What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. a dispensary?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will I be able to visit a dispensary immediately after visiting a clinic?
- Will on-site consumption of marijuana be allowed?